General Foresight Lacker, Instant Gratification Seeker and Ink Dweller

Please state your conundrum . . .

Thursday, February 10, 2005

the $1 answer and the next $10,000 question



I have been accused of being such a mom when it comes to judging anything ... so politically correct because i don't want anyone to lose. but really, this time it was difficult. if i only went with the answer that made me laugh it still wouldn't help my decision.

so the only thing i can tell you is that darth's answer ... well it sucked. :)

oh yeah, and one more thing ... apparently we all have either a mighty fear of animals or an unnatural appreciation of them.

so with that in mind, let us go on to our next question:


Question 2: What if humans could change sexes at will?

your answers are highly anticipated.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger darth said…

    wait..didn't i give two answers???

    if humans could change sexes at will...then.."will" would get twice the action.

    ..i'd probably own a lot more pairs of shoes, too.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, actually it doesn't appeal to me. First, because I'd be an unattractive man, and second, because even though I quite enjoy a penis, I have no desire to have one hanging off my own body.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Erika said…

    I'm totally blank.

    Dammit, I guess I have to go back to wearing low-cut shirts to get jobs.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Arethusa said…

    I'm not answering if you're not gonna give out neat prizes a.k.a I'm fresh out at the moment. :mad:

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger infobabe said…

    then probably the menstrual product industry would cease because, really girls, if you could change into a guy right before your period???? fuckin rights!

    then change back of course, because really, who needs all that shit?

    oh except for buying cars and electronics. Might be handy to be a guy at those times too.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger thephoenixnyc said…

    If humans could change sexes?

    We would probably find a way to halt the process midway through the transformation and spend the day fucking ourselves.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Couples would have two chances at fertility, instead of one. That would have come in handy in my case, since my wife was older than me.

    Also, when somebody said "Fuck you!", you could blink innocently and say, "Oh, is it your turn?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home