General Foresight Lacker, Instant Gratification Seeker and Ink Dweller

Please state your conundrum . . .

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

sometimes they come back

sometimes my ADD lasts a bit longer than i think it's supposed to. i get caught up in reading various what-nots and looking at a myriad of whozits ... and lookee here ... it's been somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.5 months since i've posted. sorry about that (not even sure if there is anyone who is still interested in reading this anyway). well, life is going along pretty much the same as what it has been sliding by on for the last year or so ... not too much of anything bad and almost assuredly enough of the wonderful things i need.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



was there ever a time in your life that you thought maybe you took a wrong turn? i would never change the outcomes of the important decisions that i've made in my life but but some days i think ... maybe i should have fought my natural inclination to want to just 'gypsy' it and actually just stay in one place. maybe i should have gotten that degree in the thing that i was REALLY interested instead of just skating by with the easiest one that i could because i knew i'd get bored eventually anyway.

do you get over boredom or just come to terms with it? being that i detest studying myself any more than absolutely necessary, that answer may never come. some days i wish i had known ... no, wait, that's not right ... i wish i had CARED enough to understand that i was smart enough to get that degree ... that sometimes the answer is not "a One, a Twooo, a Three ... crunch ... Three"

8 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger darth said…

    get over boredom? i long for boredom. i cherish it.

    boredom..for me..right now..means, things are going ok.

    and of course we are all still here. for you.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd like to make you feel better by letting you know that I enjoyed reading your blog. But unfortunately, I can't...

    BECAUSE I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO READ!!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Arethusa said…

    YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

    I've wondered about the wrong turns too but I try not to dwell on it too much, unless I'm trying to glean some lesson that will help with making a decision in the present.

    I' m not a fan of boredom at all. :p Good to know that things are just moving along, no drama!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Gorgeous Girl said…

    I wish I could get through to my kid to go to college.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops, you came back while I wasn't looking -- hope you come back again soon.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said…

    It leads back to the question, what is a wrong turn? Who knows what bad stuff would have happened if you had made the OTHER choice?

    I've esigned to the fact that I'll never know, so make the best of what choices I've made. Screw regret.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger darth said…

    well, are you coming back or what?

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger john_m_burt said…

    Come on back any time, kiddo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home